The term ‘Vinified’ or ‘Vinified Wine Services’ ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose ABN is 43869210948. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information. It is subject to change without notice.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• We work prominently with other Luxury Service providers who share similar philosophies From time to time, this website will also include links to those websites. These links are provided for your convenience and come with our recommendation. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Vinified is committed to protecting the privacy of its members and other clients and will handle all information which it receives with the strictest privacy
Information supplied to Vinified will not be passed to any other organisation without the member’s specific permission.
It is the member’s responsibility to advise Vinified of any changes to
Information that has been provided (contact information is particularly important).
(IP) Intellectual Property
Material on the Vinified website is owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Vinified. The material is for your personal and non-commercial use. You agree not to republish, copy, reproduce, upload, post, transmit or distribute this material without the express consent of Vinified by any means , electronic or otherwise.
Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $7,000).
For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $500).
Vinified Wine Services - Licence No. 361 291 87